Why Appoint Albert E Sharp?
- We view our work with Financial Advisers as a three-way, long-term relationship. We want to help Financial Advisers achieve their business goals and work with them for the benefit of their clients.
- We focus on investment management. We do not advise on tax or wider financial issues. We work alongside financial advisers, accountants and solicitors in their respective areas of expertise.
- A key value of the Albert E Sharp partnership is management independence. The firm has no external shareholders and is owned and managed by its Partners.
- Our investment managers are Partners in the business and have an average of over 20 years’ investment experience in managing client money.
- All of our clients’ assets are held in safe custody at regulated third-party custodians which provides clients with a high level of protection.
- We provide Advisory Investment Services and Stockbroking as well as Discretionary Investment Management. Within the discretionary and advisory mandates, we offer Pension Investment Management (including SIPPs, SSASs), ISAs, JISAs, Charity Portfolio Management, Investment Management of Trusts and Offshore Bonds.