The Bespoke Portfolio Service (BPS) is a highly-personalised discretionary service. Each portfolio is constructed applying the most appropriate “risk-rating” and “capacity for loss” analysis. This becomes the framework upon which we accommodate specific and personal requirements.
One of our Partners will work alongside you to develop a full understanding of your client’s requirements, explain the most suitable investment options and then create a unique portfolio. Thereafter, we actively manage the portfolio taking into consideration market conditions and tax implications. Where clients have several portfolios (pensions, offshore bonds, trusts, ISAs or general investment accounts), we can manage them in aggregate or individually.
- Direct access to a Partner at Albert E Sharp including review meetings
- Proprietary AES 7-Step Investment Process
- Albert E Sharp can access a vast universe of investments including: collectives, direct equities, fixed income securities and structured products
- Portfolios are mapped to most risk assessment tool providers, including Distribution Technology’s Oxford Risk Dynamic Planner® and all other risk profiling systems
- WMA benchmarks performance comparisons
- Suitable for portfolios constrained by tax. Annual tax packs are produced
- Daily valuations available via our secure online portal
- Quarterly valuation reports
- BPS is acknowledged by most pension and offshore bond providers
Our Bespoke Portfolio Service offers clients personal attention to detail within a unique portfolio. Timeliness of each investment decision and the ability to use assets not in the Model Portfolio Service ensure that we have the best chance of meeting the highest expectations of the most discerning clients.
If you think you might like to move forward then, please contact us on 01789 404000